HAT600N series ATS controller is intelligent dual-supply module with programmable function, automatic measurement, LCD display, and digital communication. It combines digital intelligence and networking. Automatic measurement and control can reduce incorrect operation. It is an ideal option for ATS.
HAT600N series ATS controller is made of microprocessor as its core, can accurately detect extended-spectrum 2-way-3-phase voltage and also make accurate judgment and output passive control switch under the abnormal voltage (over and under voltage, miss phase and over and under frequency). This controller has full consideration in various application of ATS (automatic transfer system) can be directly used for Intelligent ATS, Contactor ATS, Circuit Break ATS etc. It have compact structure, advanced circuits, simple wiring and high reliability, be widely used in electric power, telecommunications, petroleum, coal, metallurgy, railways, municipal administration, intelligent building, electrical devices, automatic control and testing system etc.
1) System type can set for: Mains (1#) & Mains (2#), Mains (1#) & Generator (2#), Generator (1#) & Mains (2#), Generator (1#) & Generator (2#).
2) Backlit 128x64 LCD, optional Chinese and English display, push-button operation.
3) Measure and display 2-way 3 phase Voltage and Frequency:
Line-Line voltage (Uab, Ubc, Uca) Line-Line voltage (Uab, Ubc, Uca)
Line-Nature voltage (Ua, Ub, Uc) Line-Nature voltage (Ua, Ub, Uc)
Frequency (F1) Frequency (F2)
4) Measure and display active power, apparent power, power factor and 3 phase current;
5) Over current alarm;
6) Over/under voltage, loss of phase, reverse phase sequence, over/under frequency protection.
7) Automatic/Manual mode. In manual mode, can force switch to close or open;
8) All parameters can be set on site. With Two different passwords which ensures authorized staff operation only.
9) During genset testing ATS controller can be set either on On-load or Off-load mode.
10) ATS Controller has function of automatic Re-closing.
11) Closing output signal can be set as on intervals or as continuous output.
12) Applicable for ATS of one neutral position, two neutral position and change over.
13) Applicable for 2 isolated neutral line for Generator and Mains.
14) Real-time clock (RTC).
15) Event log can record 99 items circularly.
16) Timely schedule can be set on monthly or weekly basis and trial can be set as with on- load or off -load.
17) Can control two generators to work in a cycle, even the genset running time and crank rest time can be set.
18) Widely range of DC power supply (8V to 35V). Max.80V DC input can be endured in an instant, or be supplied via HWS560 module (input AC 85V~560V, output DC 12V).
19) Wide space between connecting terminals of AC input. Max.625V input voltage.
20) With standard isolated RS485 communication interface. With "remote controlling, remote measuring, remote communication" function by the ModBus communication protocol.
21) Can check the current status of controller (including switch digital input, over Voltage, and under Voltage etc.).
22) Suitable for various AC systems (3 phase 4-wires, 3-phase 3-wires, single-phase 2-wire, and 2-phase 3-wire).
23) Modular design, flame-resisting ABS plastic shell, plug-in terminals and embedded installation. Compact structure with easy installation.
|RTC(Real Time Clock)||●|
|Scheduled Start Genset||●|
|Circulate Start Genset||●|
|Switch Over Priority||●|
|Applicable Switch Type||All types|