BAC06H battery charger adopts the latest switch power components, which is designed for charging lead-acid starting battery according to its property. The charger is suitable for lead-acid battery float charge. BAC06H is a kind of high voltage charger and its input voltage can be reached at 480V. The maximum charge current for 12V charger is 6A; the maximum charge current for 24V charger is 3A.
1) Designed in switching power structure, wide range of AC voltage input, small volume, light weight and high efficiency;
2) Two-stage charging method (constant current firstly and then constant voltage), fully considering charging property of the lead-acid battery, can avoid overcharging and extremely prolong battery life.
3) With short circuit and reverse connection protection;
4) Floating voltage can be adjusted via potentiometer on the spot;
5) Suit for 12V and 24V battery with the corresponding BAC06H-12V charger and BAC06H-24V charger;
6) LED display: Full charged indication and charging indication;
|Max. Charging Current||6A/3A|
|Rated Input Voltage||AC(200~400)V|
|Max. Input Voltage Range||AC(180~480)V|
|AC Input Frequency||50/60Hz|
|Max. Input Current||1A|
|No-Load Power Consumption||<3W|
|Operating Mode||Two segments|